Interlock & Concrete Sealing
Are you tired of constant weed and moss growth on your driveway, walkway or patio? Do you need a solution to renew the look of your home’s exterior? Do It All Sealing uses high quality industrial grade sealers that form a barrier to repel water & moisture damage. Are you ready for a new look once again?
Why Should I? (Benefits of Sealing your Interlock)
Sealing your interlock helps prolong the life of your driveway, patio or walkway by protecting it from:
- Scuffing & fading due to UV Rays
- Water penetration causing water damage
- Deteriorating effects of gasoline, oil, de-icers, and other harsh chemicals
Sealing your Interlock will enhance the natural appearance of your stone. This is why Do It All Sealing works closely with Real Estate agents sealing driveways making the property much more appealing to potential buyers.
Applying sealer to your interlock at least once every 2 years will help double the life of your stone by protecting it from the harsh environment. This means greater savings for you by not spending it on new interlock or repairs as often.
Our services offered:
- High pressure turbo washing
- Efflorescence remover
- Removing old sealer
- Weed removal
- Applying stabilizing sand (Polymeric Sand)
- Applying 2 coats of industrial grade sealer to your interlock or concrete
- Your choice of finish (high gloss, semi-gloss, or flat)